Matany School of Nursing and Midwifery offers two qualifications:
- Certificate in Comprehensive Nursing
- Certificate in Midwifery
- Have completed O level and passed the following subjects; English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Passed entry test both written and oral.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Have complete application requirements.
- Be 18 – 25 years old.
- Duration: 30 months (2 ½ years)
- Application deadline: 30th June annually (pending discussions as the course begins in May)
- Interviews: early February
- Number of places: 20 Students for the Certificate in Nursing and 20 for the Certificate in Midwifery.