St. Kizito Hospital – Matany is a Private Not-For-Profit (PNFP) institution. Health services in developing countries often struggle to meet the demands of a high burden of illness in their communities. Health facilities conspicuously lack funding and demand is ever there. Your gift will help meet critical needs identified by the hospital’s management. These needs include the following:
- Purchase essential medical and rehabilitation equipment
- Support an outreach obstetrics program that helps young, pregnant women safely deliver their infants;
- Subsidise Ambulance services as the patients can not afford the actual costs for such a service
- Support (sponsor) the training of nurses and midwives at St. Kizito Hospital Matany Nursing and Midwifery Training School.
- Maintain the hospital water supply, its wells, back-up reservoir, and water purification system, which are designed to serve not just the Hospital, its Nursing and Midwifery Training School
- Tools, such as welding equipment, that are critical for maintaining the Hospital’s Trucks, Ambulances, Generator, Water pumps, and other essential equipment.
- Drugs, hospital cleaning material to keep down infections and other needs the hospital has.
- Please make out a personal check or a bank check to “St. Kizito Hospital – Matany,” and send your donation to St. Kizito Hospital – Matany.
Here are the Bank details you will need:
CENTENARY RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
P.O. Box 111
Plot 25, Lia Road
MOROTO – UGANDA
SWIFT ADDRESS: CERBUGKA
Account Name: St. Kizito Hospital MATANY
Account Number: 3201130634-0 (EURO)
Another option is to send the funds to the Comboni Missionary Procure in Germany from where each month or on request the donations are sent to the Comboni Missionary Procure in Kampala – Uganda where the Hospital has an account. Here are the details:
Account Holder and address:
Comboni Missionare KöR – Missionsprokura
Rotenbacher Str. 8,
73479 Ellwangen – GERMANY
Name of the Bank and address:
Am Marktplatz 8,
73479 Ellwangen – GERMANY (specify that the donation is for:
IBAN: DE66 6145 0050 0110 6170 15