To purse health and well being of the person and community through a holistic and integrated approach, thus imitating Christ and His deeds to promote life to the full and to heal.
To realize a compassionate, healthy and self-reliant community that is able to prevent disease through a strong cultural and social transformation with a model health care facility for the people who need it most and beyond.
- To provide curative services to the people of the catchment area, patients referred from other units and those requesting assistance in line with the Uganda Treatment Guidelines.
- To ensure the services are accessible without discrimination to the vulnerable, less privileged and very poor both socially and financially.
- To plan, budget, manage and monitor all the services in a cost effective, transparent and sustainable manner. However, the mission of the Hospital is to take care of the most disadvantaged and therefore highly subsidizes its services to its immediate catchment population.
- To collect, compile, analyse and use the data or information in view of improving the effectiveness of the health interventions and the efficiency of the hospital.
- To provide integrated preventive and promotional health care services to the service area population in accordance to the Uganda Minimum Healthcare Package and Catholic Health Policy.
- To secure a holistic approach to health care by providing counselling and pastoral care services.
- To ensure that the Hospital complies yearly with the accreditation criteria set by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB).